|Share Market Tips|
With the signs of the global market, the Indian stock market started on Monday with declines. The Sensex lost 13 points to 34,034 points. The Nifty was down 30 points to 10,428 points. Initially, all sectoral indices have a weakness in the business. On the other hand, weakness in heavyweight stocks ONGC, SBI, HDFC, HDFC Bank, HUL, Maruti, ITC and Reliance Industries have led to a decline in the market and the Sensex has slipped up to 200 points.
Midcap-Smallcap stocks drop
- There is a weakness in midcap and smallcap stocks with largecap stocks. BSE's mid-cap index has broken 0.56 percent. Among the mid-cap stocks, Vikrami, Jindal Steel, Union Bank, Cell, National Aluminum, Dalmia India, Torrent Pharma, Ashok Leyland, Oberoi Realty, Natco Pharma and Ajanta Pharma declined to 4.97-1.44 per cent.
There is a decline of 0.51% in the BSE Smallcaps Index.
These 36 companies will be deleted today
- The country's oldest stock exchange BSE has decided to delete 36 companies. Trading in these companies will be closed from March 5. However, the shares of these companies were suspended earlier by BSE for trading. These companies range from textiles to pharma sector. This information is given by BSE in one of its circulars. Subsequently, SEBI and stock exchanges will get the fair value of shares of these companies, on the basis of which investors will get the money. But this is a difficult task.
Rupee recovers 7 paise higher
- In the first trading session of the week, the rupee began to be rigidly. Rupee rises 7 paise to 65.10 against dollar On Thursday, the rupee had closed at a low of 65.17 with a modest 1-paise against the dollar.
DII sells, FII buys
In the business of Thursday, Domestic Institutional Investors (DII) sold 3.29 crore rupees in the domestic market, while Foreign Institutional Investors (FII) bought 241.85 crore rupees.
Asian markets weakness, Agax nifty strengthens by 0.23%
- The first trading day of the week is getting weakness in Asian markets. Japan's market Nikkei is trading 138 points down at 21,044 points. However, Singapore's SGX Nifty index is trading 0.23 percent higher at 10,377 points. Hang Seng is trading 414 points down at 30,171 points.
- The Korean market's Cospy index is closed today, while the Taiwan Index is down 28 points to 10,668 points. Shanghai Composite is showing a weakness of 0.31 percent. The Straits Times Index is trading 0.82% down at 3451 points.
TradeIndia Research is the SEBI registered company in indore give best advice on stock commodity and forex market, we also grant mcx free tips, free intraday tips and Free Stock Tips. To get most authentic tips with 24/7 proper assistance & fast SMS/ messenger facility. Join our Whatsapp Group @ 9300421111 Or call @Toll Free No 9009010900